General OPD (Out Patient Door)
- General OPD is run by Dr. Rakesh Bali and Dr. Parikshit Bali
- This includes the patients of any age
- Consult For:
- All General disease
- Life and Diet style
- Pulmonary disorders: Allergic bronchitis, Bronchitis, Asthma,COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Pneumonitis, Chest Pain etc
- Skin Disorders
- Jaundice or liver related disorders
- Gastro Intestinal diseases: MAS(Mal Absorption syndrome),IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Recurrent Diarrhea, Constipation
- Poor or Loss of Appetite
- Body/Joint Pains
- Anxiety Disorders
- Removal of foreign body especially from Nose and Ear
- Removal of ear wax
- Minor clinical surgery
- Ambulatory care is medical care provided on an outpatient basis, including diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services. This care can include advanced medical technology and procedures. Typical service covered is family practice. A walk-in clinic accepts patients on a walk-in basis and with no appointment required.
- How to attend OPD at Bali Clinic?
Having consultation with Bali Clinic is very friendly and ambiently.
OPD Process Arrival at OPD Reception Registration Issue of Token Number on which the room No. in which you have to consult is mentioned. You will be asked to sit in the waiting area (in case of rush) where sub reception is there to help you. Receptionist at the sub reception arranges the turn of the patients and guides you to the consultation room. Payment has to be made with the consulting doctor in the consultation room only. After consultation take your prescription slip to the dispensary where you will get your medicines, Medicine dispenser will make you understand about the schedule of the medication. Now you can move out of the clinic. Please take the medicines properly as advised. Re Visit when asked and bring issued token, Lab test reports or any related documents with you
- We issue visible token-number; so that one can predict his turn of appointment. • People always remember the last part of service. So we provide you with a satisfying consultation.
- OPD Records are well maintained.